- Serving guests in the hall of the Moscow restaurant during breakfast buffet - baking pancakes, omelettes, pancakes according to guests' orders;
- Stay in the restaurant during breakfast (from 7 to 11 hours), work with guests;
- Help in preparing breakfast dishes, replenishing the "Swedish line"
- Compliance with sanitary standards, technological maps, work rules;
- Preparation of necessary semi-finished products and blanks.
- Professional education;
- Experience as a cook, assistant cook from 3 months, work skills;
- The presence of a medical book;
- The desire to work and learn;
- Goodwill, hospitality, ability to communicate;
- Ability to work on a 5-6-day schedule (from 7 to 13 hours).